Carport Empire manufactures the best quality A Frame Carports using steel. This not only gives you a durable carport, but it will keep down your repair and replacement costs that might accrue using lower quality materials. Design your next A Frame Carport using premium single, double, or triple carports frames, customized to the sizes and style you want. These A Frame Carports are designed to protect your property from any weather. Contact us to start designing your next A Frame Carport.
24′ Wide x 41′ Long With 10′
Eave and 13′ Center Peak
3 Bay Side Drive Carport 20′ x 31′ x 9′
Iowa A Frame Carports with Multiple Options
Whether you want a single carport or a double carport or triple carport, Carport Empire offers you an extensive array of standard features and customization options for size, roof and door style, and color.
- Rounded-corner carport with horizontal roof panels (standard)
- A-Frame carport with boxed eaves and horizontal roof panels (standard)
- A-Frame carport with boxed eaves and vertical roof panels (optional)
- 14-gauge steel tubular framing is standard for all carports and metal covers
- 29-gauge roof panels for superior weather protection are standard
- Entry from ends of structure or sides
- Roll-up doors up to 16 feet wide and 14 feet high
- Sidewall heights from 5-12 feet
- Various color options
The centerline of the roof on our A Frame carports and covers is typically 3 feet higher than the unit’s leg height.
Certified and Non-Certified Metal Carports For Sale
We provide all types of carports and carport garages as certified and uncertified structures. Our certified structures are wind and snow load rated for compliance with city, county and state regulations and backed by an engineer’s stamped approval. Our non-certified buildings are ideal for agricultural use. Regardless of your choice, you can benefit from our expert assistance to design, build and price out a structure to suit your needs and budget.
Contact Us For Iowa Pricing