A metal garage building is an affordable way to add storage space to your property. Besides providing a safe place to park one or more vehicles, a steel garage can offer cover for a lot of other things like tools and equipment, unused furniture, children’s toys, and much more. Steel is durable and recyclable, resistant to corrosion, pests and fire, and can withstand rough climatic conditions. Metal buildings are also more economical and easier to maintain than wooden ones.
Metal garage buildings come in various designs. One of the greatest advantages of modern steel buildings is that you can customize your choice to meet your needs. Custom options are endless and range from size and color to door, window and roofing patterns.
- You can set up a building with a standard width of up to 40 feet or more.
- Doors come in various sizes and designs such as walk-in, sliding, roll-up and more.
- Roofing patterns include rounded corner roof with rounded eaves, A-frame roof with rounded eaves, A-frame roof with boxed eaves and vertical paneled roofing.
- You can opt for windows and skylights for your metal garage building.
- Insulating your metal garage keeps it cool in summer and warm in the winter, and prevents condensation build-up
- You can have it installed on plain ground, concrete slab or black top
- Choose from various color options for your metal garage to make it blend with your settings
- Choose from certified and non-certified metal garage buildings
Prefab steel building garages come in ready-to-go packages with detailed instructions and are easy to set up. However, custom building a big metal garage could prove a challenge and it’s advisable to depend on a reliable dealer for installation support.