Below you will find a set of questions that address many things such as specific concerns and even payment options. If you do not find what you’re looking for below then be sure and give us a call to find out more information
Top 11 Frequently Asked Questions at Carport Empire
1. How long will it take to get my carport delivered after I place my order?
Delivery usually takes from 1-4 weeks, depending on your site and the size of carport. Our team will work hard to ensure you receive your building on time.
2. What size slab should be used when pouring my concrete?
Always remember the frame is 1 foot shorter than the roof in length. If you have any doubts just call 1-800-985-7678 and speak with one of our representatives.
3. Whether I can buy carport or steel building with upgrade options?
Yes. Carport Empire can add options to your carport, garages, or RV covers at any time. $150.00 return trip fee will be added for orders less than $1,000.00.
4. What is the roof pitch of my carport or steel building?
The roof pitch is determined by the width. It varies between 2-4 feet, but most of the time it is 3 feet 2 inches.
5. What is the highest leg height I can order?
We can install up to 14 ft. legs. The center of the unit is almost always 3 ft. taller than the legs.
6. Can I make adjustments to the legs if the ground is not level?
Yes, you can make adjustments to the legs up or down 2-3 inches on the bottom rail. However, level ground always works best.
7. What are the dimensions on my carport from side to side?
“Side to side” would be the same measurement as the width of the carport. This is the width you order with the only difference being that the length of the frame is always 1 foot shorter than the roof.
8. Will my carport or steel building be anchored to the ground on my concrete slab?
Yes. Non-certified carports have 3 ft. rebar drive anchors for ground and asphalt installations but may be upgraded to mobile home anchors for an additional charge. In select areas, certified carports and steel buildings feature standard mobile home anchors and a set of blueprints that will answer any wind load or snow load questions.
9. Can we put our carport at the end of our home?
Yes. The installers cannot bolt the car port to any home or building but they can install it as close as possible.
10. What are the accepted payment options?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover, and money orders, checks or cash paid to installers at the time of installation.
11. Is financing available?
Carport Empire offers qualified buyers competitive financing plans with $0 money down.