If it is time to get your first Carport, or upgrade an existing one – Carport Empire has all the options you need. Carport Empire offers a wide variety of Single Carports, Double Carports, and Triple Carports for you to choose from. These carports are made with quality in mind throughout the entire process. Carport Empire values each customer and strives to give them the best Carport we can design. These durable steel carports allow you to save on any costly repairs or replacements. Carport Empire designs and builds their carports to last. View our gallery for ideas or previews on what you can expect.
Two Vehicle Steel Carport With
Extra Width 20′ x 21′ x 6′
26′ Long x 20 ‘ Deep Side Drive with
3 Drive Through Bays 8’ Wide
We provide all types of carports and carport garages as certified and uncertified structures. Our certified structures are wind and snow load rated for compliance with city, county and state regulations and backed by an engineer’s stamped approval. Our non-certified buildings are ideal for agricultural use. Regardless of your choice, you can benefit from our expert assistance to design, build and price out a structure to suit your needs and budget.
Iowa Regular Style Carports with Multiple Options
Whether you want a single carport or a double carport or triple carport, Carport Empire offers you an extensive array of standard features and customization options for size, roof and door style, and color.
- Rounded-corner carport with horizontal roof panels (standard)
- A-Frame carport with boxed eaves and horizontal roof panels (standard)
- A-Frame carport with boxed eaves and vertical roof panels (optional)
- 14-gauge steel tubular framing is standard for all carports and metal covers
- 29-gauge roof panels for superior weather protection are standard
- Entry from ends of structure or sides
- Roll-up doors up to 16 feet wide and 14 feet high
- Sidewall heights from 5-12 feet
- Various color options
The centerline of the roof on our carports and covers is typically 3 feet higher than the unit’s leg height.